Terms of Service for Tortoise Pimp
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Tortoise Pimp’s Website, accessible at www.TortoisePimp.com.
By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Tortoise Pimp if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
Unless otherwise stated, Tortoise Pimp and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Tortoise Pimp. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Tortoise Pimp for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
– Republish material from Tortoise Pimp.
– Sell, rent or sub-license material from Tortoise Pimp.
– Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Tortoise Pimp.
– Redistribute content from Tortoise Pimp.
**Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Tortoise Pimp does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Tortoise Pimp, its agents, and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who posts their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Tortoise Pimp shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages, or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
**Tortoise Pimp reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive, or causes a breach of these Terms and Conditions.**
You warrant and represent that:
– You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so.
– The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party.
– The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy.
Hyperlinking to our Content
– Government agencies;
– Search engines;
– News organizations;
– Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene, or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third-party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
– limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
– limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
– limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
– exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding these Terms of Service, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.